What do I have to do to transfer to Bell Language School and still keep my student status?

To transfer to Bell Language School, you first have to fill out a transfer form and an application form. Once that is completed, you have to provide us with your financial statement, copies of your old I-20 forms, passport, visa and I-94 (white card issued upon your arrival, usually stapled to your passport). Once we have all of the necessary paper work, including your payment, we will issue you a new I-20 form for the duration of your studies.